A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Spreading the word...

I'd like to give a special shout out to Allison. Allison is an 8th grader here in Toledo who took the opportunity to acknowledge Brandon's journey in one of her school assignments. Allison was to pick a story and make a book out of it. She researched Brandon's blog and information about his medical conditions, made it into a little book, and shared it with her class. I have the pleasure now of having this book as a memento and am pleased to share that Allison received an A+ on this project. "Way to go Allison... and thanks for taking the time to share this information with the younger population!"

On another positive note...I have had the pleasure of being interviewed for an article in the Toledo Free Press a couple weeks ago. This article was published in the parenting section of this newspaper about my blog. I am so pleased to share Brandon's journey and hopeful that we can touch the lives of other families in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment