A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Last day at daycare for the week before his birthday...so proud of his birthday sign.

Birthday morning...opening his present.

Practicing his pitching...look at that form :)

Trying out his new toy...

Lunch with mom and dad. The waiter brought out a special birthday sundae.

Party at Frickers Sports Bar...Picture of Brandon setting eyes on his birthday cake for the first time...Loved it! Special thanks to my brother Jon and to Shelly for making such an amazing cake.

Making a wish!
So proud of my little man and how much he has accomplished so far in life. He is so amazing and I look forward to watching him grow and learn more every day.

1 comment:

  1. Seth was reading over my shoulder and requested that I let you know,
    "That's a pretty sweet cake!"

    ReplyDelete