A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Monday, March 7, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Today was Brandon's first day of preschool. He qualified for special needs preschool and is now on an IEP at school. Brandon qualified for special needs preschool due to speech and fine motor delay. He will be receiving occupational and speech therapy. He attends daycare in the morning and then the bus picks him up in the afternoon for class. Such a big boy! Special thanks to the daycare workers for taking pictures of this milestone!

All ready to go...



Waiting for it to be time to walk out to catch the bus.



Taking a picture with Miss Amy. She was one of the first daycare workers to care for Brandon. He was just 4 weeks old when she met him. Time has gone by so fast.

Brandon's classmate and bus buddy Maddie!

There's the bus...

All aboard!

Painting at school. A special thank you to Brandon's teacher, Ms. Bass, for surprising me with this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Brandon! The pictures are so awesome! He's gonna love preschool, no doubt!! Good for him!!

    ReplyDelete