A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our annual trip up north

Every year, for the past seven years or so, we take a trip up north to Gaylord, MI for a little summer vacation. My family, my siblings and their families, and my parents all stay together in a large cabin that sleeps about 12-14 people. The guys like to golf, the girls like to shop, and the kids like to swim and play on the water slide. Each year is a little different; because as the kids get older, it becomes a new adventure...you never know what to expect. This year, Brandon had a blast, but experienced many time outs as he continues to express his 2 year old will power. All in all, we had a great time and made some more great memories.
And the golfing begins...
He insisted we bring along his bike ;)


Swim time with mommy...

What a little stud!

Hot tub time!

Ice cream at Mooney's...yum!

Off to see the Elk

Feeding the Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment