A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Went trick or treating with my sister and my two cousins. We had a great time. I am enjoying my independence as I am more and more mobile. My visits with Help Me Grow have been very helpful so far. My Help Me Grow workers have been very nice and I enjoy playing with them. They have a really cool bag of toys that they brought over to my house to let me play with. Soon they will be sending a speech therapist out to my house to give me some help too. I am starting to say more and more words, but need a little help with my articulation. Next week I journey up to U of M again to have my eyes looked at. Momma is a little worried that they are going to say I have to have another surgery...we'll see. I am making progress with my growth thanks to my growth hormone shots. My mom is starting to notice I am getting taller because my pants are all getting too short. Right now I am just loving life...no big complaints. Although, I have more teeth coming in and that is not fun, not fun at all.
The group: My sister as Cat in the Hat, myself as Thing 1, my cousin Logan as Thing 2, and my cousin Gabrielle as the pink fish.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brandon looks fantastic. Great work! Successful cleft lip surgery provides excellent results and changes people's life.

    ReplyDelete