A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

This post is a couple weeks late, but life is busy sometimes...So sorry. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year. Brandon is doing great. He is expanding his vocabulary, working on his articulation, and growing a little more each day. I am so amazed at what a great little boy he is. He makes my heart smile every day. Despite having some challenges to face here and there, he is always upbeat and is figuring out how to problem solve. :) He continues in special needs preschool, speech therapy, and gets his nightly growth hormone shot. We still have regular visits with our pediatrician and endocrinologist, along with yearly visits with the cleft team and geneticist. Busy...busy, but he is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment