A Little Blessing

My name is Brandon Burditt. I was born with a bilaterral cleft lip and cleft palate. I had three surgeries in my first year of life; but that hasn't stopped me. Some say I am a little charmer; I love to cuddle, laugh, and play.
This is my journey...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Growth Update

Recent trip to see the endocrinologist showed moderate improvement in Brandon's growth. He is now officially on the growth chart measuring in at 27# in weight (25th percentile) and approximately 31" in height (aprx. 10th percentile). He is starting to lose his baby face more and more :(, but I'm so glad we are seeing some results.
First year of growth hormone therapy complete...
First picture was 2009, first shot. Second picture to the right is one year later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - thanks for sharing your blog via Rachel's FB page. I recently adopted a little girl who was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate - and we are now scheduled for palate surgery in October! Your little guy is adorable and looks like he is getting bigger and stronger every day.

    ReplyDelete